The soup is based on kelp stock and made with soy milk
Ramen that everyone loves!Except for char siu and boiled eggs, it is possible to use only vegetables as ingredients, but most of the so-called Japanese soup stock uses dried bonito and dried sardines.In addition, each restaurant has its own uniqueness, such as pork bones, chicken, and seafood base.
Recently, the number of vegetarian-friendly ramen shops has increased, and instant noodles are also on sale.There are many natural instant noodles, but after all, 100% plant-derived soup is still a minority.It would be great if there were more plant-based options for instant noodles that could be made and eaten quickly.
When eating instant noodles, the noodles are derived from plants, but the soup is, so many vegetarians make only the soup homemade.If you want to make a vegan soup, the kelp stock base is the standard.
How about "dandan noodles", which is a soy milk-style soup made from kelp stock.
Speaking of dandan noodles, "meat miso" is indispensable. If you use minced meat type plant-based meat such as "soy meat", you can make it with 100% plant origin.There is also volume, and it will be a light but satisfying ramen.If you make a large amount of plant-based meat miso, you can arrange it for various dishes such as rice.
[Soy meat miso]
- Soy meat reconstituted net 150g
- 1 organic green onion
- 1 piece of organic ginger
- 1 piece of organic garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon organic soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Tianmian sauce
- 1 teaspoon doubanjiang
- Kelp stock 400ml
- Organic soy milk 300ml
- 3 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of organic miso
- 1 teaspoon sugar beet
- 1/2 teaspoon doubanjiang
- 1/2 teaspoon of natural salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Appropriate amount of chili oil
* Appropriate amount of boiled noodles, green vegetables such as boiled bok choy and Japanese mustard spinach, and small green onions
How to make
1. Put the dried soybean meat back in advance and squeeze the water tightly.
* It does not have to be a dry type.Please use your favorite vegetable meat.
2. Fry chopped ginger, garlic and green onions in sesame oil.When the green onions are tender, add soybean meat and fry, and season with soy sauce, tianmian sauce, and doubanjiang.
* If you like spicy food, please adjust the taste by increasing the amount of doubanjiang.
3. Combine sesame seeds, sugar and miso.Add kelp stock and soy milk to a pan and heat, then add the combined seasoning and mix.Season with salt and add sesame oil and chili oil to finish.Put the soybean meat miso on the boiled noodles and pour the soup.
4. If you like, add boiled bok choy and sprinkle chopped green onions.It's done by chasing chili oil.