The secret of the crunchy texture is whole grain flour
Scones have long been popular in England for breakfast and afternoon tea.Generally, dairy products such as butter and milk and eggs are often used, but if you substitute vegetable oil or soy milk, you can get vegan scones.
Whole grain flour is a whole wheat flour that contains the epidermis, germ, and endosperm of wheat, so it is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals.If you add whole grain flour to the scone dough, the aroma and nutritional value will increase!A simple and simple snack with a delicious crunchy texture.It is a delicious scone that you will not get tired of eating every day.
- Organic flour 150g
- Organic whole grain 100g
- Organic raisins 60g
- Baking powder (aluminum free) 12g
- Oil 100ml
- Organic soy milk 60ml
- Sugar beet sugar 30g
- 1 teaspoon of natural salt
How to make
1. Put the sifted flour (wheat flour, whole grain flour, BP), sugar beet sugar, and salt in a bowl and mix.Add 100 ml of oil and rub with your fingertips to make a rag.Add soy milk and mix, add raisins (walnuts, etc.) to make a lump, and let the dough rest for about an hour.
2. Sprinkle a thin layer of flour on a table such as a cutting board, stretch the dough to about 1 cm with a rolling pin, fold it, and stretch it 3 to 4 times. Spread the dough to a thickness of about 2 cm and remove it with a mold. (About 6 pieces in a 6 cm mold)
3.180. Bake in an oven heated to 20 degrees for XNUMX minutes.
* Please adjust the degree of baking and the baking time.